For the welfare of humanity and the country, Yogrishi Swami Ramdevji Maharaj has started ‘Bharat Swabhimaan Movement’. The mainfeatures of this movement are as follows:
1. We want to induce a sense of self-esteem among our people and our leadership which is based on the principles of nationalism, spiritualism and idealism.
2. The fundamental principles of ‘Bharat Swabhimaan Movement’ are- nationalism,bravado,transparency, farsightedness,humanity, spiritualism and modesty.
3. India is a pluralistic county where different religions, cultures and traditions co-exist.But whatever is considered as universal, impartial and scientific in or pluralistic traditions, we adopt that as our religion, spiritualism and culture.
4. By following the principles of seven principles of idealism, we are working to promote purity in personal life, dignity and transparency to build up the character of every individual and that of our nation.
5. Our main goal is to make our country 100 percent free from the evils like poverty, unemployment, starvation and want to carry forward our mission of building a strong nation and purity in politics by promoting 100 electoral turn out.This way, the Divya Yog Mandir Trust and its various organs and Bharat Swabhimaan Trust are moving ahead to achieve their target.
Source : Yog Sandesh January 2012